Sunday, May 31, 2009

Short scrapbook update

I haven't blogged in a bit because I haven't wanted to add a super-long post on top of the last one. I've got some thoughts for more long-winded posts in the next week or so (I really want to write a review of the last book I read.), but for now I thought I just needed to update, mostly about scrapbook stuff.

Looking back on the number of pages I've photographed and posted just since I started this blog is very impressive to me. I had an idea to set a goal of making 100 pages this year when I was thinking about New Years' Resolutions, but I haven't actually kept track very well. Now, with the blog it's a lot easier. And I think I can shoot for even more. My new goal is to make 100 pages by the end of the year, starting with the ones I've posted on my blog (for easy counting). So that's 100 pages in a little less than 9 months. Wish me luck. :)


I love pretty much everything about this page. The photo, the simple design, the big title. I don't know if you can tell, but I crumpled up the paper circle, then flattened it again to glue it down just to give a textured look. I based this loosely on this sketch at So Sketchy!


This one is just OK in my opinion. Well, I like everything except for the title. What I DO like is that it's another finished page for my "study abroad" album. :) I was inspired by this page I found while cruising other scrapbook blogs.

I guess that's about all for now if I still intend to call this post a "short" update. I'm off to watch more French Open tennis. I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment