Saturday, May 16, 2009

Scrapbook pages

Somehow there's been a disconnect between my scrapbooking and my blogging about scrapbooking. Reading through the blog, it seems like I haven't been doing much scrapping recently. That actually couldn't be further from the truth. I HAVE been making pages. What I HAVEN'T been doing is finishing them by gluing them all together, taking pictures of them and cropping those pictures. Right now I've got a backlog of about four layouts I need to glue up and five finished layouts I need to take pictures of. I've been really motivated/inspired by the stuff I got on my last trip to Croppin' Corner, so I'm sure there's even more where that came from in the next few days.

Anyway, I am ready to share two pages at least. Obviously, they're both mostly made from the same paper line: American Crafts travel. I really like how both pages turned out since sometimes it's hard for me to use such bold color and patterns. It really helped that I used sketches for both of them from So Sketchy! The first is this sketch and the second is this one.




Now what I need is some quality time to ORGANIZE all these new pages...

No comments:

Post a Comment