Saturday, May 2, 2009

National Scrapbook Day!

It has been too long since I posted. Lots of stuff going on, and doing pretty OK keeping up the running training.

I don't have a lot of time to post (or do much of anything else) today. I'm about to head to base with Adam to get in today's run and then do a major kitchen re-stocking at the Commissary. Then I'll be home for lunch and have to get ready to work 4-9:30. So even though it's National Scrapbook Day, I probably won't have time to even think about scrapbooking. Well, maybe I'll have time to think. Work usually gets pretty dead in the last couple of hours. Hopefully, I'll be able to make up scrapbooking time tomorrow. I've got no big plans and Adam has a lot of school work for his online grad class to catch up on so I can have a lot of me time. I probably SHOULD wash the car, but there's time for that in the coming week.

I'll also try to edit some page photos I've got piled up to get them posted in honor of NSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment