Monday, May 11, 2009

Let's hear it for moms

Mother's Day may have been Sunday, but moms do so much we should definitely be able to keep up the love for at least a few more days. I hope everyone was able to spend some quality family time, doing whatever makes mom happy. I was feeling a little bad Sunday morning when I was heading to work because I felt like I wasn't going to get any special time and because, yet again, I wasn't going to be able to see my mom. The last Mother's Day we spent together was in 2005, right before my brother Tim & Julie's wedding.

But when I got home, I was on the phone with my mom, my husband had dinner cooking, and I had this card waiting for me:




Pretty much the cutest thing ever, right? Adam and Skeletor got into my scrapbooking stash. They know just how to make a girl feel special.

Running is still going strong. Yesterday, I started week four and I ran for a total of 16 minutes (in four intervals)! I was pretty impressed with myself. Adam came with me and said it looked like I did it no sweat. Which is not true, there was definitely lots of sweat involved. But I did it, so I know I can do it for the next two days, too.

Still unsure about our plans for this weekend, but we're probably going to stay in town. If we do, I'll try to get Adam to take me to the "Fun Fest" on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment