Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ready for late dinner

It's been an interesting day, but a good day. Adam had a weird split schedule and we took a brief nap in the afternoon before he went back in to work. I also wanted to give myself a break this morning since my allergies have been acting up a lot recently so I didn't take Skelly on a walk (instead we went out at around 6:45pm). Which means that all in all I feel a little discombobulated. It's 9pm and I haven't had dinner yet, but that's OK since Adam just got home and now we still get the chance to have something together. On that note, I think I'm going to go scrounge around the kitchen and watch some more preseason football with the hubby. :) But first, here's some of my latest pages. I'll update on my page-a-day challenge tomorrow. I promise.


I'm not quite sure if this is nerdy or cool, but I've got a ton of Air Force pictures and not much red, white and blue paper to use, so took the stars paper and some Air Force stickers and this is what I came up with.


I really like this page about Aunt Nancy and Uncle John. I got the felt flowers on sale at my Hallmark store (they're super beautiful in real life) and I cut the title and shape for my journaling with my Slice. Also, great use of scraps if I do say so myself. Only three small pieces of paper were harmed in the making of this page (except for the background paper of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment