Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just some pages

Cleaning, packing, loving the family. Budgeting myself like crazy to make sure we have all that we need at the end of the month. Scrapbooking a little bit to stay sane. Thank goodness for Tivo and HGTV. I need something on in the background while I'm working and there is NOTHING good on TV at 2pm on Tuesday. I'm about to watch one last episode of Battlestar Galactiva with my husband and then start thinking about bed time, but I've got a couple pages to share first.


I'm not crazy about this one, but what are you going to do. I love all the pictures and wanted to use them all, but I think the size of the pictures was too hard to work with. Oh well, it is what it is.


I like how this one turned out. I saw a card at my Hallmark store with kind of this design and I though it would be cool to adapt it to a scrapbook page. I used more foam squares to pop up the title, and I don't like that you can see them a little bit behind the letters, but it was impossible to cut them any smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment