Friday, August 7, 2009

Feeling weird.

I don't quite know what's with me today. I haven't been motivated or interested in doing much of anything. I did scrapbook a little and clean up the dishes piled up in the kitchen, but somehow it's 6:30 and I can't really point to much of anything else that I did. It sucks. I guess I'm just going to post some more pages I've got on my computer and hope that tomorrow is better. :( Sorry to be such a downer.


More of that cold looking paper from American crafts. I really like this page and the title cut with my Slice. And I have to give Adam credit for coming up with the title; I didn't like it at first, but now I think it works.


I based my page on this one I found on a blog that I follow. My page is cute but not quite as good. I do really like the pictures and the idea of the title. I was worried that the pictures would look/seem too small, but I think in general that's OK.

I have to work tomorrow night, so maybe that will give me a kick in the butt to be useful in the morning. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment