Thursday, August 20, 2009

Distracted

Only one week until we sign all the paperwork and officially buy our house! We still won't be able to take possession of the house until next Friday, but since we couldn't find a time for everyone to meet on Friday, we're going to have the walk-through on Thursday afternoon and then go straight to sign everything. I'm super-excited since it means we get to have the house ALL day on Friday. :) We're still planning on getting the U-Haul and doing most of the moving on Saturday so we'll have friends free to help us, but we might take a couple car loads of boxes over on Friday and claim it as our own.

I do want to apologize for being distracted from pretty much everything else by this whole process, and I promise that soon I'll be able to focus on things like blogging, scrapbooking and running again. I need to remind myself that no matter how much changes, life goes on. I know it's going to go on with or without me, and I'm definitely ready to hop back on soon.

Anyway...I do have some backlogged scrapbook pages to share, so what am I waiting for?


A simple layout of some young European travelers that I hardly recognize. Especially that guy with the super-short haircut. :)


I like this page based on the sketch for mixer #22 at Mix it Up! I didn't actually play along with the whole challenge (to use stars made out of 5 different materials) since I didn't have a lot of embellishments around and I like the way my page looks without them, but I did use the sketch pretty much exactly as it was. I LOVE the pictures of Adam in bed on Thanksgiving morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment