Monday, August 24, 2009

I don't want to go to work today

Remember three weeks ago when I said I was ready to get going already in moving into the new house? Yeah, I take that back. I'm freaking out about not being ready for moving day on Saturday. I'm still really excited to actually get into the house and start making it feel like ours, but I feel like there's still so much to do and so much that we need to get. Even though we're just moving across town, with all the new furniture and new responsibilities, it feels like a whole new world. Anyway, I've just got to do my best to do what I can before I go to work today. I wish I didn't have to go in tonight (especially since I've worked everyday since Wednesday), but that's just life. I've already taken Skelly on his walk and started some cleaning and some packing. I'm taking a short break here to post this and to watch some tennis we Tivo'ed this weekend, and then I'm right back in it. I've still got lots more pages to upload, so here's today's batch.


I love this one. Other than the fact that I want to fix that loose piece of hair behind my ear. :) I don't know if you can tell from the photo, but I used a whole bunch of travel-themed word-strip stickers I had laying around to outline the blue paper. And I cut the cute little green flourish with my Slice Wedding card.


This page documents a uniquely Floridian experience for us. Letting Skeletor outside at night brings the prospect of letting geckos inside involuntarily. I took these pictures the first time it happened when our friend Will was visiting. I used this page as an inspiration and it came together pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment