Sunday, June 21, 2009

Late night, early morning...the lost post

*I thought I posted this on Sunday, but I guess not. A little late, but whatever.*

Clearly, I'm old. I was up until 1am last night, and that was super late for me. I still managed to wake up in time for church, and now I'm trying to post a quick update before I have to go to work. The Gulfarium was fun yesterday, but I forgot my camera at home. :( I was charging the batteries and left it on the kitchen counter. We tried to take a few pictures with Adam's iPhone camera, so when he syncs that with his computer, I'll check out how bad they came out.

After the Gulfarium we got pizza from Hungry Howie's, went to Walmart to buy Scattergories and had a super fun night drinking a little and playing the game. Will had NEVER played it before. He must have had a very sad childhood. He got better as we played (and as he drank more), but Adam was pretty much unstoppable. I might sound like a lame night, but can't think of anything else I would have rather done.

And now, here are some pages I made last week(ish) that I just got around to cropping.


I LOVE this. I did a little experiment to make the flower on the bottom and I think it turned out really cute. The only thing that was hard about making it was using glue dots to fold the "petals" and stick it all together. I find them really hard to use for some reason. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.


On this one, I tried the same thing again, but with wiry ribbon instead of paper. I don't like it quite as much, but I think it looks pretty good on the page. I used this sketch from a brand new sketch blog called Twisted Sketches that seems very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment