Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Flag Day!

Too bad we don't have a flag post on this house to put one out. And that my husband had no idea when Flag Day was. Oh well. At least I had some scrapbooking time after church and two of the pages I made were military-themed for my husband's Air Force book. That's how I celebrated.

Other than that, today is shaping up to be a stereotypical "lazy Sunday." We had thought about going to our neighborhood pool, but got distracted watching Star Wars: Episode II. Seriously. That's how awesome we are. Now with Adam having to finish school work and finding something for dinner, we'll probably be lucky to get out on a short walk with Skelly. But I think that's OK with me. I'll keep this post short and sweet with just a few new pages.


I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out. I used an effect on the photo of my parents at my wedding from this website to make it look weathered and vintage. Then I used sketch #23 from 52 Sketches...52 Weeks to put the layout together.


Another page from a sketch, and I'm really happy with the results. I found the sketch here, and I used more pictures from my semester abroad, yay!

I'm off to cajole the husband into doing his work. And maybe to take a nap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment