Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Uninteresting

So, I feel like I should be updating my blog more often, but then I don't have much to share. I'm just working, cleaning and packing while we wait to hear about our appraisal and repair requests. There's still more than four weeks until we get into the new house. Sigh...

At least that means that I don't have to pack up my scrapbook stuff anytime soon. I've been scrapping and gluing a lot in the past few days, but unfortunately my glue sticks are getting low again. Good thing I get paid tomorrow. :) I really hope that I'll be able to set my scrapbook stuff up even more efficiently in the new place, but I don't have a perfect vision of what it's going to be yet.

I guess that's all for now. Here's some scrapbook pages I've worked on in the last few days.



This is one of those pages that I kind of struggled with. I felt like I just didn't know what to do with the patterned paper background. I didn't want to cover it up or fight with it, so I went really simple with everything else. I kind of based the layout on a sketch in Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine. You can download a digital copy of the magazine from their website completely free. Score!


This page was also somewhat problematic. It's really hard for me to scrap pictures like these that are really nice, but don't really have a story to tell. It's just my mom and Adam's mom at our rehearsal dinner. Since I don't have a clear idea of what the page is "about" I have a hard time moving forward with the title, the design, etc. But after all is said and done, I think it came out pretty cute, and I'm glad that I can include this cute picture in my scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment