Thursday, July 16, 2009

Did we really just do what I think we did?

Did I seriously just offer to pay $214,900 for something?

Oh. My. God.

We'll find out by tomorrow at noon if the seller's agree to our offer on their house. If this seems sudden, it is. We saw this house for the first time yesterday morning, but it was too good to pass up. Of course, I'll update tomorrow whether they accept or not, but until then there's not much to do but wait. Guess I'll try to put my mind on other things by posting some scrapbook pages.


Just a real simple one I did with this cute picture of me and Adam in Budapest. I like that it's kind of subtle.


This one is cute and simple, too. I used this sketch posted on the Write.Click.Scrapbook. blog (definitely one of my new favorites). I cut the title with different sized letters from my Slice. Not bad, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment