Sunday, July 19, 2009

Almost official

So things have been pretty crazy in the last few days. Tomorrow, we put down our earnest money and are officially under contract to buy a house. I'm SO excited and SO nervous at the same time. I just want everything to go smoothly and I don't want to make any mistakes. It seems like we're doing things right so far, but how am I supposed to know for sure? I've never done this before.

With all of this house stuff and working, I haven't done much of anything else lately. I'm looking forward to a day off tomorrow to take care of everyday stuff. We have to turn in our money and really get the ball rolling on an inspection, but other than that, I want to run some errands, maybe hit up the library and clean up this house with moving in mind. I do have a couple of pages to share that I made/glued earlier this week.


I really like this page of Adam at the beach on the 4th. It's kind of based on this page I found while perusing scrapbook blogs. My title didn't work out so perfectly. I feel like it's kind of crowding the picture. I cut all of the stars and circles with my Slice.


This one is kind of similar (I really liked the color palette for boy pages for Adam), and the pictures are even more outstanding. This is how I found Adam when he was supposed to be getting ready to go to the store on his birthday. No sketches this time, just me, and I think it turned out pretty well, considering.

That's all for now. I think I'm going to hit the hay early since I had a long day with church, work and serious discussions with the husband. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment