Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lots of me time...

Hooray! What a good day. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with another six in a row (my boss scheduled me off for the LONG weekend even though our travel plans feel through), but that's a worry for another day. For now, things are going well. I've been cleaning, packing, scrapping and running errands. I LOVE feeling like I'm getting stuff done. Adam won't be home til after 7pm most likely because of his flight schedule, so I should be able to squeeze in a run before dinner, too.

Well, since that has none of the drama necessary for an interesting blog post, I'll just finish with some recent pages. I got pictures taken of a few more today and I'll update tomorrow with how many I've made since starting the blog.


Part of me feels like I've scrapped way too many pictures from Adam's birthday/4th of July weekend already, but part of me still loves all of the pictures I've taken (AND the pages I've made so far) so I don't feel so bad about it. I thought this picture of Adam and Mike Alcide at Adam's birthday dinner came out really nice (good job on the matchy shirts, boys) and it gave me a chance to write about our friends living just up the block. The little diamond shapes were just part of the pattern of another sheet of paper. I thought they turned out cute as little embellishments.


I'm torn about this page. Sometimes I look at it and like, other times it just doesn't look right to me. It's kind of a shame because I was trying to recreate this page that I thought was so cute. Mine definitely doesn't do it justice. But I do love the picture of my little puppy acting like he owns the laundry, so I'm happy that now it's in my album forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment