Sunday, November 1, 2009

Today's the day!

I've been all over the place in the last few days with Adam coming home, ironing out all the last-minute details for my parents' visit and, oh yeah, did I mention that our fridge died and we are now waiting for a new one to be delivered on Wednesday? Sigh.

Despite all that, I'm excited and up early today (daylight savings time certainly helped). There's just a few more things to do around the house (change out linens and vacuum mostly), and I'd really like to go out and get a few things at the store. Objectively, we are running low on a lot of stuff (food-wise) and with guests coming I feel like being understocked is even worse. I wish things were more perfect in a lot of ways for this visit, but more than anything I'm excited that they're finally coming.

I don't know how much I'll remember to update in these next two weeks, but I'm sure I'll have lots of memories and pictures at the end. Happy stuff to keep with me when Mom and Dad go home and Adam leaves for his deployment. That makes me feel better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment