Sunday, November 22, 2009

100th post!

Yay! This is my 100th post on my blog! I'm pretty proud of myself for keeping this up for so long (even if sometimes I only post once a week), and I really love looking back at old posts. They're really funny sometimes.

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot to report on today. I've been working steadily and training at work to be a keyholder. I finally have a full day of nothing in front of me today and I'm pretty excited about it. My fantasy football team has slipped a little bit in the past two weeks, but I' pretty OK with my team for today. I'll be half-watching the early games today while I clean up and make some scrapbook pages, but tonight when the Bears are on I'll be super-psyched up and ready to go. :)

I've still got some pre-Disney pages to share, so I'll just post those and keep this short. I've got a full day of relaxing I need to get to. :)



I've had these pictures of Adam's homestay room in Brussels printed for awhile, but I haven't known exactly what to do with them. They're just not super-compelling, you know? Anyway, this is what I finally came up with. I also used up some travel stickers I've had for a long, long time, so overall, I'm pleased with it.


This is pretty much one of the girliest pages I've ever made. Which I guess is ironic if you think about it. If most of the pages I make are not girly, why would the page about the place where I make those pages be girly? I think the answer is because scrapbooking is a pretty girly hobby. And that sometimes I like to try different things.

OK. That'll do it for me today. Let the football begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment