Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bad pictures of scrapbook pages

I did not realize how horrible these pictures were until I started edited them. Unfortunately, they wouldn't be any better if I retook them today since I spent all my hours of natural light walking the dog, getting ready for work and working. Sigh. Obviously, that means there's not much of interest to report. I guess I'll just upload some new pages and cuddle in with Skeletor. We got Bolt from Netflix; I think he'll like it. :)


This is the other page I made with sketch 36 at The Scrappiest. I made this one a lot more linear and blocky. I don't really like how it turned out as much as the McGuire's page I posted yesterday, but I think it has more to do with the papers. I was trying to use up some older paper, and you can kind of tell that it's made with "leftovers."


I REALLY like this page. It's what I want my style to be more like - simple and straightforward. It's also a story that I've been wanting to tell for awhile, about how good we are at taking long arm photos. Mostly Adam, since he has a longer arm.

Now whatever impression you have of these pages, imagine them 10 times better, because that's really how much better looking they are in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment