Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a lot to be thankful for today:
  • I got to talk to my husband, so I know he is safe, (relatively) happy, and well-fed.
  • I'm currently curled up on the couch watching football with the cutest puggle ever.
  • Earlier this morning I made some delicious cranberry oatmeal white chocolate cookies.
  • I talked to my parents, who are on their way to enjoy Thanksgiving with my brother and his wife.
  • I am leaving in 5 minutes to spend the rest of my Thanksgiving with some friends here. Skelly will not be coming to dinner, but is invited to hang out with one of his best puppy friends, Jack, while we're gone.
  • I've got pages and pages of scrapbooks to look through and help me remember all the other little things I'm thankful for everyday.
I promised Adam I would take a lot of pictures for him today. I also have a couple new pages to share, but work will be pretty nuts for the next 3 days, so I'm just hoping to make it through taking care of myself and the Skeletor. THAT, I know I can do. And I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment