Saturday, October 3, 2009

Time flies...

Even when you're not having fun. Even when you leave for work just when your husband is coming home from work two nights in a row.

It's not really that bad, but it's not really that fun either. In any event, time definitely appears to be flying. We've been in the new house for more than a month and we're already gearing up for Adam's mom and grandma to come visit next weeked. I feel like I JUST updated the blog, but the truth is it's been awhile.

On Tuesday night after work, Adam and I went out and RAN for the first time here in our neighborhood. It had been altogether TOO LONG. I only ran 15 minutes total in 3 intervals and was still sore the next morning. And the next morning. I wanted to run again Thursday, but since I still felt a little stiff, I decided on a walk instead. I walked to the library and back (it's about 1.5 miles from the house). It felt really good to be outside and to be doing SOMETHING instead of sitting around inside feeling sore.

I was going to maybe go out running for a little bit tonight, but Adam wants to head into Pensacola to pick up some stuff (a book for his grad class and the tennis racquet he had re-strung). I am supporting this change in schedule because there's a good chance we'll stop at Office Depot and maybe buy a desk to be my scrapbook desk. Hooray for clearing off the mess I've made on the coffee table!

Anyway, I've got just a couple older pages to share before we get in gear and get out of here. Enjoy!


These are funny pictures of Adam and Skeletor with Skelly's head buried so he looks headless. There's not much to say about the layout, it's pretty basic.


This page is simple, but I like the way it turned out. I think it all works together since the picture is simple, the words I wrote are simple and the design is fairly simple. It's based on an older sketch at 52 Sketches, 52 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment