Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bachelor Party!

Extremely weird night.

Adam is on his way home from Logan's bachelor party. They had to cut the night short because some of the guys they went out with (on a converted school bus turned party bus no less) got too drunk and sick. That left only 4 guys in the expensive bus. At least that's what I know right now. It should be interesting to sort all of this out in the morning when people are (hopefully) more coherent.

I had a good night anyways. The guys started the night grillling out and drinking at Mike Pierce's house, so his girlfriend Lauren and I met two other girlfriends and had a fun night out just hanging at TGI Fridays. It's good to spend some time with girls and talk about our silly boys and the way things are in the military. Lauren, Beth and I are all gearing up to deal with our first deployment, so it's good to know that other people are in the same boat.

Tomorrow's going to be a full day. I plan on running the morning (race training, woo!), then I have to work from 12-6:30, and finally, I have to watch my Bears beat the crap out of the Falcons on Sunday night football. Hopefully I'll be back with an update on Monday and maybe even a couple scrapbook pages.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment