Friday, October 23, 2009

Beautiful weather

If I could control the weather, I would ask for about a million more days like today. Except for maybe the crazy rain in the morning. After that, it was simply amazing. I had a great time walking Skeletor in the afternoon and running in the evening was SO pleasant. Well, the weather part at least. The running part was a little rough, but that's what makes it so satisfying when I'm finished: that it was hard and I did it anyway.

Beyond the walk and the run, I didn't accomplish much today other than finally watching Step Brothers with Adam. Apparently we were the last two 24-year-olds on earth who hadn't seen it. It was better than I expected for a movie with such a ridiculous premise.

All-in-all though, I'm going to have to say it was a great day. Adam is leaving for a TDY exercise for the next week and I'll miss him and days like today. So now it's time to brush my teeth and snuggle him in bed. I've got some layouts to post, too, since I realized these are still from my August folder of pictures. I'm not sure I'll ever get caught up.


This is a fun page from our trip to Las Vegas in 2006. Not a whole lot of patterned paper, but the bold colors are more than enough. I love Uncle John's face in the first picture.


I'm pretty positive I used a sketch for this one, but I can't find it in my bookmarks right now. All off the paper came from a coordinating stack (how easy is that), and I cut the "$8" with my Slice. The story of Adam's wooden sword from Budapest was too priceless not to document.


Here's another (relatively) old picture: me on our honeymoon in 2007. This was the longest zipline we rode and the only one that Adam had time to take my picture after he was already unloaded at the back end. That was a really cool experience.

If you've made it this far, congratulations and thanks for looking. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment