Wednesday, October 14, 2009

No excuse

Yes, it's been FOREVER since I updated my blog. No, I don't have any excuse. I haven't been working an more than normal, I haven't gotten any more accomplished around the house than normal, and I haven't been working out more than normal.I guess I've just been a little lazier than normal.

But now here I am to make up for it. My scrapbook situation is almost completely under control. I even remembered to take a picture of my workspace last night after I had clean off the tabletop and Adam installed the last part of my curtain rod hanging system. All I need now is some brilliant organizational something to get rid of the stuff that's in the plastic drawers and files underneath the desk and move it to the bookcase.


The whole set-up.


My work surface.


My favorite part: my curtain rods (as you can tell from the thumbs up). I've got some of my newest/favorite layouts clipped on the top one and all of my alphabet stickers clipped on the bottom one.


The bookcase just to the right of the desk.


Close-up of the top of the bookcase. I need more pretty stuff on top and better organization on the other two shelves.


The lateral file behind the desk. Again, I need to put some pretty stuff on top.

Sigh. Adam just excitedly bought some steaks from a door-to-door salesman for this bachelor party he's throwing this weekend, but on closer inspection the steaks are tiny (6-oz. strips) and he ended up paying $16/lb. Now we are going to spend the rest of the night trying to figure out how to return them. I'd better go see what I can do to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment