Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Remember when I used to post scrapbook pages?

First of all, I just want to say thank you to the first genius who put together a warm brownie and cold vanilla ice cream. My mouth is very happy because of you tonight. :)

My computer is currently downloading a gigantic software update for my iPad, which means I can't just sit around and play with my new toy like I have for the past week. Instead, I popped in a video (The Italian Job) and am enjoying the aforementioned dessert. I did set up my computer to automatically sync my scrapbook pages with my iPad earlier, so I have a few to share. I know that blog posts are way more fun with pictures.




These pictures of Skelly and Willow were taken in the first few weeks after we adopted her. They were already doing well getting adjusted to each other. We still say that Willow's favorite toy is Skeletor.





I love this picture that my Dad took at Animal Kingdom, but there wasn't really much of a story behind it. (Ooh, look, pretty tiger!) I decided to just keep it simple so the focus was on the photo.

Now, I'd better get back to the movie or it'll get too late to finish it. Over and out.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment