Friday, August 20, 2010

iPad pictures

I think I'm ready for an early bedtime. I don't really know why, today wasn't really that long or tiring. I was off from work again, so I did some more cleaning up the house and picked up Adam from the airport at about 4. I LOVE how much nicer the house looks when it's clean and picked up. We'll just see if I can keep it this way while Adam is here. He has an uncanny knack for finding clear spaces and making piles of crap on them. :)

Anyway, I hadn't posted yesterday, so I thought I needed to pop in with a quick update. Here are some pictures from last week when I first got my iPad.








And a picture of Willow, just because I think she's cuter than me. :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:High School Blvd,Gulf Breeze-Harold,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment