Sunday, August 15, 2010

New app!

Hooray! It looks like I found my solution for posting from my iPad. I'm a little bit bummed that it took $2.99 just because my blog is hosted by Blogger (there was a free app for WordPress), but I'll take what I can get.

It's not super easy to type long involved posts on the iPad keyboard. It's not too bad, but I feel like i have to "hunt and peck" more to make sure i'm hitting the right keys. Tomorrow I'll connect the Bluetooth keyboard we got and give that a try.

It's kind of early, but it's just about time to hit the sack. We have to leave the house before 6 tomorrow to get Adam to the airport. I can't say that I'm super excited about 5 lonely days coming up. I don't know what I would do without my puggles to keep me company. Thank goodness they are both such good snugglers.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment