- Picked up Adam's car from having an oil change
- Got a few things at the commissary
- Made beans and zucchini for lunch
- Did some dishes
- Convinced Adam not to take a nap and go shopping in P-cola instead
- Forgot the HDMI cable we were going to return to Best Buy
- Looked at 3 stores for scrapbooking desks and didn't find anything super promising
- Got dessert before dinner at TCBY
- Came home and made a quick frozen skillet
- Made a scrapbook page about Skelly's favorite birthday presents
- Intend to read some more of Dan Brown's new book before bed
This is our little Monkey in the WWI trenches in Ieper, Belgium. After I figured out how to cut the paper so you could still read the words properly, the page came together really quickly and I like it.
This is another pretty quick page of Adam and his best man, Jon, on the wedding day. I like using more than one picture on a wedding page since I have SO MANY of that day. I've made a lot of pages using a single photo because I want to showcase the really nice photography, but at that rate I'll never document the whole story.
Mission blog post: accomplished. I'm out.