Friday, September 18, 2009

FURNITURE!

If I still needed any more proof that I am an adult and getting old, here it is: my absolute JOY in finally having my new furniture delivered.

It. is. awesome.

I took a whole bunch of pictures yesterday after Adam and I got everything put in exactly the right spot, but since I have yet to unpack my cord that transfers pictures to my computer I don't have any to upload here. Soon, I promise. I'm really loving how it fills up the space and makes it feel homey. And probably the best part is that the coffee table pops up to table height and I have devious plans to use it as a makeshift scrapping table until we pick out a permanent solution for me. :)

There's not much else to report right now. I'm off today, so I've got big plans for laundry and unpacking. I'd also like to lace up my shoes and take a first run around the new neighborhood, so hopefully the rain and the heat will cooperate.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you and Adam are getting settled. I am hopeful to see some pictures soon. Love you guys
    Dad

    ReplyDelete