Friday, May 7, 2010

Seize the moment

You know, there were a lot of times in the past month when I really thought about blogging. But then I got busy doing other things. I was working, I was getting into a new book, I was being more diligent about my running, I was spending time with my family. For awhile I thought that was OK. I was living my life instead of just blogging about that. And that's great. But after awhile, I was just kind of avoiding it. I hadn't done it in awhile so it wasn't as easy to pick back up again.

I'm finally here today to cut the crap and get back into it. In the moment, I might like doing something else more than writing, but looking back, I'm sad I didn't record thoughts and memories that happened last month. Now that Adam is gone, I'm more motivated to use my blog to communicate with him, my family and with myself in the future.

I'm about to head into work, and I can't find my camera cord to share some pictures I took today, but I'm not going to let that stop me from posting this right away. Seize the moment. :)

I'll be back again soon. Probably. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment