Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lame post

I'm not very good at writing blog posts and emails to Adam in the same day. Three years out of college and I'm out of practice typing so much. (p.s. It's been three years since I graduated? Madness.) This is especially difficult right now because I cut my left index finger while I was making a dog treat grab bag earlier today and it's currently wrapped in a large band-aid. Of course, those are not really good excuses, so I'm here tonight to post anway.

I've had two really awesome runs this week, even though I had to take two days off in between each. I did do some video exercises on my off days, so it wasn't a complete waste. I've got a full day planned for tomorrow, but I hope to try for a 25 minute run before dinner. My run on Thursday was a big part of pulling me out of my funk that day. It felt so good to accomplish that task I'd set out just for myself. It was so tempting to just blow it off and lounge around the house to make up for my rough morning, but ultimately I felt so much better doing something positive for myself. I still don't know if I'll ever love running itself, but the feeling I get after a run is absolutely worth every second.

On a completely unrelated note, I feel like these recent blog posts have been kind of lame without pictures. I think I need to bite the bullet and buy a card reader for my camera's SD card. Until then, I might as well end this lame post while it's short and manageable. It's about all my index finger can handle right now. :) Hopefully, I'll be back soon with some pictures. Maybe of my finger. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment