Friday, March 26, 2010

The cloud has lifted

Today was much better. :)

My puggles were much more...attentive...on our walk.

Adam is being pretty helpful in getting all that we need done for our visitors next week.

Of course, I still have tons to do.

Then again, I'm sure my expectations are unnecessarily large.

So tonight, we'll spend a little time at a squadron get together (i.e. margarita party), but then head home early-ish to clear out the "office" before trash day tomorrow.

At least that's the plan.

I know this is a short post, so I'll make it more exciting with some scrapbook pages.


Well, my 25th birthday was about 3 weeks ago, so here's a page I finally made about my 24th birthday. :) (Don't worry, I actually have at least 2 previous pages about my 24th.) Instead of a cake, Adam made me break-n-bake white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.


These photos are more recent, from Valentine's Day this year. Our special fondue dessert quickly turned into us just pouring the melted chocolate on anything we could get our hands onto. Absolutely delicious. :)

1 comment: