Saturday, January 2, 2010

Uninspired

I have the morning free before I go to wedding this evening. I should be filling my free time with something fun or something useful, but I can't really get inspired to do either. I feel like I should scrapbook, but I don't really want to. Or, nothing is really grabbing me and pulling me in the right direction. My papers and photos just don't seem to go together and I'm not motivated to write a compelling story to go with either of them. I haven't vacuumed either, even though you can see that the carpets need it. Which means that I really should have vacuumed at least a week ago.

Knowing that these weird uninspired feelings will pass doesn't make them easier to deal with now. I hate knowing what should be done and yet not feeling any desire to do it.

What a downer post. I didn't really set out for it to be. And I don't really feel BAD, just weird, and I'm thankful for that.

Since I don't have much else to say, I think I'll go collect my barking dog from the backyard and lay down for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment