Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My throat is on fire

I was really planning a nice post tonight. It's been a fun and busy past few days with work, football, keeping in touch with adam, running, hanging out with friends and miraculously winning my fantasy matchup.

Unfortunately, tonight my throat is on fire. My sinuses are a little congested, but everything else mostly feels fine. I feel sick, and more than anything, I just want to avoid getting any sicker. I mean, what would the puggles do if mommy got too sick to take them on walks? So tonight I am focusing on relaxing, with a little vitamin C on the side. And I think a little frozen yogurt might go a long way to soothe my scratchy throat. :)

I feel like I haven't posted scrapbook pages in awhile, so I might as well drop these in here to make this post seem more substantial.







Frank Gore already worked one miracle for me this week, do you think he can help me wake up feeling all better tomorrow?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment