Thursday, September 16, 2010

Photo dump

Well, today was pretty boring.

Today was: walking the dogs, going to work, working out, making pizza for dinner and now cooling off my burned tongue with watermelon for dessert

Since I don't have anything interesting to say about today, I figured I'd head back into the vault and post some pictures from the last few weeks while I was absent from blogging.

I took sadly few (read: almost zero) pictures at the doggie birthday party, and none were very awesome. I guess I was just too busy having a great time. To prove that it did happen, here are the best pictures I could come up with. (I know the last one with Lauren is pretty awful, but at least you can see the delicious spread of snacks I put out.)













I took lots more pictures the next weekend (Labor Day weekend) when Adam's mom, Ron, Ambre and her boys Jagger and Max came to stay. These are a few of my favorites.


























Finally, here's some pictures of my "new" stove that we've had for more than a month now. :) Pretty snazzy looking, huh?







So what do you think? It was totally worth the wait, right?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment