Thursday, December 9, 2010

Scrapbooking

I haven't been doing a ton of scrapbooking lately, but I have gotten a few pages put together. Mostly, I wanted my mom to know that I am doing my best to make good use of the awesome supplies she bought for me the last time I went to visit her. :) I've still got a ton to work with, and plenty of stories to tell. The problem is just finding extra hours in the day to put them together. I haven't made any pages about being pregnant yet, but I have a few ideas that could be fun. For now, this is what I've got. The middle one is kind of interesting because I used a divided page protector with 6 slots for 4x6 photos for something different. I like the idea of using one of these opposite a regular page in a scrapbook it to include more photos of an event without crowding the design.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the bandana magic does not work in the snow or in 40 miles per hour wind.

    ReplyDelete