Sunday, December 6, 2009

Decent photos!

Yay! I didn't have to go in to work yesterday until the afternoon so I remembered to take some pictures of my latest scrapbook pages with actual daylight. They turned out MUCH better. I made two more tonight, so I'll have to make sure get them photographed tomorrow in my (way too) short window of daylight.


This page I actually laid out awhile ago and just hadn't glued it all together. I like the simplicity, and that it doesn't look boring because of the patterned background. The picture is our last day in our Park Bethesda apartment in 2007. I can't believe that was just two years ago.


This one is really simple, too. I guess there may be a pattern/style emerging. I love the way the title looks and that was really just making do with the letters that I had left in that alphabet. And you've just got to love that picture of my Mr. Strong. :)

I don't think there's much else going on to share. I've been watching football and getting Christmas presents ready for most of the day. My fantasy team is getting beaten badly right now, and I'm sulking. I still have hope since my quarterback and #1 running back are playing tomorrow night, but right now it's ugly. I'm going (hopefully) to see New Moon tomorrow as long as I can get a hold of my friend James. I've been able to guilt him in to taking me since Adam's not here. Also, it's been COLD here (as in my car was iced up last night when I left work). WTF? This is not what I moved to Florida for. I think the weatherman said that it would get a little warmer tomorrow, but we'll see.

Sigh. I still have to finish my Christmas letter tonight so I can start mailing those tomorrow. Can't I just slip in a note to come visit my blog instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment